Life After Life Dr. Raymond Moody
- Language Changes As We Approach The Thresholdby Lisa Smartt on August 3, 2021 at 7:12 pm
The following is an excerpt from ‘Words at the Threshold‘, Lisa Smartt’s bestselling book on what we say as we’re nearing death –Ed. No Words For It You are describing to a friend what a … The post Language Changes As We Approach The Threshold first appeared on Life After Life.
- Is There a Hell in The Afterlife?by Dr. Raymond Moody on July 27, 2021 at 3:24 pm
The following is excerpted from Dr. Raymond Moody’s newest book, God Is Bigger Than the Bible, available now on Amazon. The book looks how his personal understanding of the Creator has changed over the course of … The post Is There a Hell in The Afterlife? first appeared on Life After Life.
- Eternal Summer In The Grateful Heartby Life After Life on July 20, 2021 at 5:08 pm
Following up our previous blog posts of quotes about Beyond Death and Love and Death, we now encounter Summer (for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere)– the bright, luminous, and exuberant counterpoint to the … The post Eternal Summer In The Grateful Heart first appeared on Life After Life.
- A Personal Guidebook to Deathby Jeremy Kagan on July 13, 2021 at 2:12 pm
The following is excerpted from My Death: A Personal Guidebook by Jeremy Kagan. In his book he describes his near-death experience where he transcends through experiences of peace into a personal hell and through to … The post A Personal Guidebook to Death first appeared on Life After Life.
- Finding My Mother’s Crossby Life After Life on July 6, 2021 at 7:16 pm
A reader’s story of after death communication through dreams… The following is a reader’s story of her experiences after her mother’s death. It has been lightly edited for clarity. My mother had died recently because … The post Finding My Mother’s Cross first appeared on Life After Life.