Our April 8thmeeting will be an Open Forum and it starts at 7PM at 16 Munson Road, Farmington. See Directions below.
First, we will ask for any new NDEr or someone who had an extraordinary experience to tell their story, followed by Q&A.
After that, we will open the meeting to your interests or questions.
For example some questions from Tina and Jim:
– What is the difference between hallucination and NDE?
– When and how do you know which you are experiencing?
– What are after-effects not commonly discussed?
– For instance, if there is a higher rate of divorce, and most marriage vows say, “until death do us part” (based on some spiritual understanding) then:
– A- What does that mean to your marriage when one of you dies, and returns? In that you aren’t the same person coming back as when you left, has your NDE broken that covenant? If not, then why the high divorce rate?
– B- Take this a step further: we know that our NDEs are tailor-made to present themselves down to the subtleties we individually understand. We know that when heavenly beings are questioned, “Is this your true form?” the being may transform from an angelic, or elderly/bearded humanist form into a ball of bright light, as one example. This makes me ask, when we go over and meet long-lost loved ones, are these our loved ones presenting themselves in forms familiar and comforting to us, or does the “until death do us part” apply here too, with us projecting upon spirits whose job is to help us transition over, caring not what forms we need to project upon them? Especially as we’re doing it to the entire environment.
Feel free to invite interested friends.